Friday, April 8, 2011

Barry Van Dusen at Mountainside Market

Hi, Everyone! 

I've hung some paintings at the Mountainside Market (23 Hubbardston Rd, Princeton) and would love to have you stop by and take a look!  



Join me this Saturday (April 9) from 3-5 pm at a special wine-tasting event (featuring Spanish wines) and browse the artwork. Along with the originals, I'll be offering some of my new prints, notecards and books. My art will be on exhibit at the Market for the months of April and May.  There are over twenty watercolor and oil paintings on display, featuring a number of local subjects.  Make sure to look in the restroom!  


Mountainside Market is open Mon-Fri 6am-8pm, Sat 7-7 and Sun 7-6.  Tel 464-5317, on the web at www.mountainsidemarket.com

THANKS!    -Barry

Wild Columbine, Petersham, watercolor, 18" x 16" (framed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails